New students will be asked to sign a copy of our fees and policies statement, prior to their first session. Below is a summary of our policies.
All sessions are to be purchased in advance. We accept payment in the form of cash, check, Visa or MasterC ard.
Refunds & Credits
No refunds, credits or transfers of remaining pre-paid sessions will be given.
Please notify us by noon the previous day of any schedule changes. If notice is not given, it is understood that the client agrees to pay in full for the session.
Outstanding balances shall be invoiced, and full payment is due upon receipt of the invoice by the client, Interest of ten percent (10%) shall occur on all outstanding invoices per month, starting on the date of the last session.
Physical Condition of Client
We recommended that all clients consult a physician before starting this exercise program. Each client is responsible for informing their instructor of any pain experienced during or after exercise so that the exercise may be immediately terminated or changed. We also ask that all clients inform their instructor(s) of any pre-existing physical conditions or injuries, prior to starting this program.
Please note that instructors and staff do not make any claims as to medical results, nor suggested medical treatment.
Your safety is a top priority. Clients are expected to comply with these guidelines for all sessions at our studio. Failure to do so may result in a session being cancelled, or the client may be asked to comply before the session can be conducted.
- Please turn off all cell phones and pagers.
- Wear comfortable-fitting (not baggy) clothing, such as tights, leotards, shorts and tank tops.
- Inform the instructor of any changes to your health status or of any newly acquired injury.
- Avoid wearing jewelry such as bracelets and necklaces.
- Long hair needs to be tied back.
- Do not practice Pilates under the influence of alcohol or drugs (even prescribed drugs) which may affect your physical abilities such as balance.
- Chewing gum is prohibited.
- Children are not allowed in the studio during your session. Childcare is available through partnership with the Gym in Del Mar facility (directly across from our studio).